Selling a home in this tough economy is no walk in the park. If you are facing a foreclosure, then chances are you are grappling with the question, “who can buy my home with cash in Atlanta?” Well, fret not! There are several options that you can explore when putting your home up for fast sale.
Here are three most common options worth considering; however, if you need to sell your home fast for quick cash, then be sure to call Georgia Fair Offer first at (404) 855-0944. We have cash in the bank, and are able to buy any home, anywhere in Atlanta Georgia.
#1 Sell your home fast for cash to a local Investor
If you are determined to find a quick buyer, a local Atlanta home buying company such as us here at Georgia Fair Offer are one option for you. We buy houses in Atlanta and surrounding areas in Georgia when sellers need to sell fast. If you’re looking to get the full market retail value on your home… and you have time to wait for it to sell (3-6 months) look at option number two. But if you need to sell your house fast and are willing to sell it less than the full retail value that you may be able to get by listing it w/ an agent and waiting until it’s sold… we’d like to make you a fast-fair offer on your house today... or call us directly at (404) 855-0944.
#2 Sell your home fast for cash with a Real Estate Agent
If you have a bit more time and can wait for the right retail buyer to come along, and you can pay the 3-6% in real estate agent commissions on the sale… listing your local Atlanta Georgia house with a real estate agent is a great option.
A real estate agent is one option for getting your property across to cash house buyers… It is possible to sell your house quickly for cash through a real estate agent.
However, this begins by finding the right agent. Start by asking at least five local Atlanta agents to assess your home and show you some comparable homes that they have recently sold for cash. The agent you settle for should list your home in as many property websites as possible in order to broaden the market reach and of course put it on the local Atlanta area MLS (multiple listing service).
It is also important that they advertise your home in the local publications buyers tend to look at (newspapers, etc.). To help speed up the process, consider offering the agent an attractive incentive if they manage to sell the house within a specified time frame. With this option you will of course pay the real estate agent commissions… so be prepared to figure that into your overall costs.
#3 Sell your home fast for cash with a FSBO Listing
According to experts, 90 percent of all property searches now begin online… and if you have time to wait to get your house sold… and the time to show potential buyers your house as they come calling… selling your Atlanta house “For Sale By Owner” may be a good fit.
There are tons of web based real estate agents that you can approach to list your home on their websites and some agents will let you purchase a listing on the MLS for $300-$500+. . Additionally, you can list your home on websites like Craigslist as well as online property directories in your area. To attract potential buyers, be sure to accompany your listing with clear photos of your home.
So, who can buy my home with cash in Atlanta?
If you are grappling with this question, you need to realize that it is possible to sell a home fast for cash… the main thing you need to decide right now is how fast you need to sell your Atlanta house. If you have 3-6 months and can pay the real estate agent fees… list your house with an agent.
But if you don’t have enough room in the house sale to pay an agents commissions… or you can’t wait the time it may take to sell your house at full retail… chatting with a reputable local real estate buyer like Georgia Fair Offer may be a great option to explore. All you have to do is know your options when it comes to selling property for cash. Click here to learn more home for cash selling tips. Better still, fill the web form below for a fast fair all cash offer for your home.
What Is the Reputation of We Buy Houses in Atlanta Companies?
The chances are good that if you’ve been driving around Atlanta for a while, you’ve come across several billboards promoting real estate investment businesses.
They usually claim things like “We Buy Houses Atlanta!” or “We Buy Condos Atlanta!” Alternatively, “We Buy Atlanta Condos!” “Cash for Your House” is an alternative phrase.
Are the “We Buy Houses in Atlanta” companies that advertise on television reputable and legitimate businesses?
Which local property purchasing firms should I consider? How can I know whether the companies I’m considering are honest and trustworthy?
At first glance, they all seem to be the same, but this is not always the case. To help you decide whether or not to work with a local home purchase company, we’ll guide you thru some of the traits you should look for in a company before you make a decision.
Purchasing and selling real estate is a respectable and acknowledged profession that has the potential to benefit both communities and house sellers in a number of different ways. Although it is true that a minority of house purchasers in any market is responsible for dragging the rest of us into contempt, this is true of every other line of business as well.
In our world, there are some genuinely lovely, honest individuals who are working hard to make their communities better, one property at a time.
At the other end of the spectrum are the shady, dishonest individuals who prioritize their own financial gain over the welfare of their clients, and who would sign a contract to sell their own grandmother with one hand while stabbing you in the back with the other if it meant making a good enough profit for themselves.
They do exist, and they are dangerous.
We’ll assist you in avoiding these “shady home buyers” so that you may deal with honest, ethical, and trustworthy local organizations that can purchase your property for a fair all-cash offer and close on your schedule.
But, for the time being, let us not concentrate on the bad-at least not for the time being.
First, let’s take a look at what some of the most successful home flippers are currently up to.
Find Out What Reputable Atlanta House Buyers Are Up To in the City.
- Giving individuals access to the cash they need to enhance their lives allows them to make positive changes in their lives. People commonly use the cash they have on hand to cover unexpected medical expenses or to move in order to be closer to a family member who has become ill or disabled. Depending on your needs, we may do it in a few days and offer you complete peace of mind.
- It is our specialty to sell a difficult property without the hassle of having to promote it with a broker and then waiting months and months for a deal to occur.
- creating new employment opportunities in the community. While conducting business, we employ a wide range of professionals, including plumbers, contractors, and electricians, as well as brokers, title agents, loan officers, administrators, and a number of other employees. When a real estate transaction is completed from beginning to finish, an average of 86 individuals are involved. Our investments contribute to the development of actual employment for residents of and visitors to Atlanta, Georgia, and the surrounding areas (GA).
- Purchasing products that are manufactured in the United States In order to support the local economy, we spend a significant amount of money on materials that are created in the United States. This results in the creation of employment in our lumber mills, manufacturing facilities, supply shops, distribution centers, and other facilities. The economy of the United States is reliant on continuous progress, which demands investment from individuals like myself and others.
- Atlanta’s communities are becoming more valuable in monetary terms. When we make renovations to a property, we are contributing to the general increase in the value of the surrounding neighborhood and community. Every year, we repair and refurbish abandoned and neglected residences, converting them into beautiful family homes. This action has a positive impact on the city of Atlanta.
- Increasing the size of the tax base is an important step. When a new owner purchases one of our properties, the new owner will be liable for a higher tax rate, which will be determined by the rise in value of the property. Those taxes are used to pay for our schools, fire agencies, police departments, libraries, roadways, and other critical pieces of infrastructure around the country. Once again, we are putting forth an effort to make our communities better.
Isn’t it really great, by the way?
Many people consider house flipping to be a get-rich-quick scheme, and they are right. Because the fact of what we do on a daily basis is pretty mundane compared to what we see on absurd “reality” programs that exaggerate the drama, this phenomenon is fostered.
Most of our work entails collaborating with a large number of individuals in order to guarantee that everything is completed in a timely manner. We need to keep track of a huge number of moving parts at the same time.
So let’s go back to how you may use this information to identify whether or not someone is a real investor rather than someone who is attempting to defraud you by purchasing your home via a scam.
The Most Effective Way to Ensure You’re Dealing With a Reputable Local House Buyer is to Ask a Few Questions.
Make certain that the local house buyer you are speaking with is reputable, well-informed, and honest by asking them some of the questions mentioned below before you chat with them about the potential of selling your property.
Questions with no clear answer, such as the following:
- What tactics do you use in order to support your customers?
- What specifically do you do to assist others?
- What services do you offer? Can you tell me a little more about them?
- When it comes to your firm, which component offers you the greatest satisfaction?
- What would be the most accurate way to describe your investing philosophy?
- How can I be assured that you will finalize the sale of my house on the date you have stated in your contract?
Second, keep an eye out for telltale signs of the methods that a small number of shady operators are known to use.
- As an example, the seller may seek to have you sign the deed (transfer of ownership) over to them in your house rather than at a professional facility such as an attorney’s office or title firm… Precautions should be taken. In most cases, a neutral third party, such as a title firm, will conduct the actual closing of the deal, which is done by the majority of respectable home purchasing organizations. This guarantees that everything is completed appropriately and in accordance with ethical standards and procedures.
- House buyers who try to pressure you into selling your property by telling you that you must make a decision right away should be avoided at all costs, according to the National Association of Realtors. In the vast majority of cases, professional property buying firms will make you an offer, which will be on the table for at least 2–7 days (at the absolute minimum) before you must decide whether or not to accept it. Due to the fact that market changes and valuations might vary from week to week based on prior sales in the area, among other reasons, reputable property purchasing services such as ours at Georgia Fair Offer establish deadlines for our bids. In making an offer to buy your home, we are assuring you that the cash to purchase your home is available, and we will keep that cash on hand for a few days so that, if you decide to sell your home, we may close on the date that is most convenient for you. Alternatively, if you determine that the offer is not a suitable match for you, we will use the funds to assist another seller in selling their home.
The vast majority of scammers are looking for a fast payout rather than a time-consuming interview process.
In most cases, they’ll come up with a reason to get off the phone and go on to someone who won’t bother them too much with too many questions.
While real estate investors that operate honest and ethical Atlanta home purchase services are concerned with the short term, genuine investors who are concerned with the long term are concerned with building relationships and contributing to community development.
During your conversation with a representative from one of the “we buy homes in Atlanta” firms, don’t be afraid to ask questions about the process.
Five scenarios in which you might consider selling your home without using an Atlanta real estate agent.
Do you need to sell your house quickly? Not only is the manner in which you sell your property the first decision you must make in the process, but it is also the most important. Any motivation for selling your home should be weighed against the stress elements as well as the financial reality of the manner you choose to sell your home. The key to achieving success is to educate oneself on your possibilities. So, here are 5 scenarios in which you might consider selling your home without the assistance of an Atlanta real estate agent.
Purchasing a Second Property
Have you recently discovered that your ideal home is set to hit the market? If you find yourself in a scenario where you need to sell your home quickly in order to make a down payment on a new property, you may want to consider selling your home without the assistance of an Atlanta real estate agent. Selling directly ensures a definite closing date, allowing you to take advantage of the opportunity. This is not a guarantee offered by traditional real estate listings.
Another situation that may lead you to want to sell your house directly rather than working with an Atlanta real estate agent is inheriting property from a relative. If you do not wish to continue to live at home, it is highly possible that your inheritance will become yet another burden on your shoulders. This can also be a very emotional moment, which may increase your desire to leave the property sooner rather than later. They will assist you with the paperwork and make the procedure as smooth as possible for you.
Are you buried alive under a mountain of monthly bills? If you find yourself in this circumstance, you may decide to sell your home without the assistance of an Atlanta real estate agent. As part of the terms of the agreement you sign with your real estate agent, make certain that you completely understand any fees or commissions that have been included. You may be committing to prepare the property in any manner they feel necessary in order to sell the house, with or without notice, despite the fact that you are already in financial trouble. You will also need to spend money on advertising as well as a range of other additional charges, such as staging, before your house can be placed for sale.
Due to physical or economical constraints, older properties may have fallen into a condition of disrepair. It is only a matter of time before the frequency and cost of these repairs grow. If you find yourself in this circumstance, you may want to consider selling your home without the assistance of an Atlanta real estate agent. A typical way of selling your home through an agent could result in thousands of dollars in repairs, depending on the extent of any problems detected by the inspector. Professional buyers will purchase your properties in their current condition; their extensive knowledge means they will be aware of the hazards and expenses associated.
Preparing for Foreclosure
Living under the prospect of foreclosure is a stressful and tragic circumstance that may lead you to decide to sell your home on your own rather than via the assistance of an Atlanta real estate professional. Because there is little stress involved, you will almost certainly meet or beat the coming deadline. In contrast to selling through an agent, a direct sale guarantees a specific closing date, and you will not be required to spend any additional money on the property in order to prepare it for sale.
Having difficulty sleeping at night It is possible that you will prefer to sell your house directly rather than working with an Atlanta real estate agent if you are stressed out about your problems in life. Are you ready for a restful night’s sleep? By selling directly to Georgia Fair Offer, you may put an end to your fears. Selling directly allows you to live a more uninterrupted life because there are no showings, open houses, or negotiation processes to worry about. The price Georgia Fair Offer offers is the price you will receive at the time of the closing transaction. Leave the rest of your belongings behind and only bring what you need. Send us a note or give us a call now if you would like to learn more about us and what we can do for you. Call (404) 855-0944 for further information.